Examples of metadata:
Comment below introducing yourself to the course.
- What are your interests and your career goals?
- What history-related skills (research, writing, analysis, historiography, etc) do you feel you do well, and what history skills would you like to improve on?
- What digital skills (searching, using databases, learning new software, organizing files, watching cat videos, etc) do you feel you do well, and what digital skills would you like to improve on?
- Link to and describe two examples of metadata. Remember that you can’t use the examples we discussed in class (ie, tumblr, book citations, or shoe shopping)! One point of extra credit if you find an example that no one else in class has.
- Remember to make accounts with Zotero and Dropbox, we will be using these in class on Tuesday!
- The Academic Honesty Quiz is available at the top of the course Blackboard.